Trying to decide which images to you would like? Then a Lightbox is just what you need!
What is a Lightbox?
A Lightbox is an optional way to bookmark and collect photographs that you're interested in.
The optimal way to work with Lightboxes is to login to your own account.
All you need to do is register for a client account with my website. It is easy, all you need is your name, email address & to create a password.
- Login under the Menu Tab “Client Login” or register a new account.
- Go to the Gallery & select the images that you are interested in. Click “Add to Lightbox.”
- To view your new Lightbox, click on the Client Area menu tab "My Lightbox." This is where you can manage your Lightbox. Here you can name it, or add and remove images.
- To remove an image, just hover over the thumbnail to see the Trash Can icon.
- You can save multiple Lightboxes, when needed.
- You can come back in the future to view your Lightboxes that have been saved under your account, using the dropdown menu.
It is easy to use once you start using it, but don’t hesitate to contact me, if you have questions.
Without a Client Account - Create a Temporary Lightbox (not recommended):
It is possible to make a Temporary Lightbox without using a Client Account.
- Creating a Temporary Lightbox enables you to easily request a quote from me or make an inquiry regarding the specific images in the Lightbox.
- To see the Temporary Lightbox, click on the Client Area menu tab "My Lightbox."
- Keep in mind, this Temporary Lightbox cannot be saved for you to view it later.
- So, the only way to "save it" without a Client Login is to email it to yourself. Otherwise it will be lost, once you leave the website.
- To clear out this Temporary Lightbox, click on “New Lightbox.”